- 2 small or 1 large chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup bell peppers sliced or chopped (colors of choice)
- 1 small zucchini sliced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes sliced into large chunks or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup onion sliced or chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl combine or ziplock bag, combine all the ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Cut and lay out 2 12×12 inch (app.) squares of aluminum foil on a sheet pan. Place half the mixture on each foil and gently fold the foil around ingredients to form a tight seal.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with a side of brown rice.
Receipe c/o https://gimmedelicious.com/